back to Index page
CADPLAN developed some useful plugins which allows to customize advanced symbology for vertex and polygon fill.
Vertex Symbols plugin (ver 0.17)
- It adds the capability to insert a wide range of symbols for vertices and points, lines and polygons.
- Symbols can be Vector based (WKT or SVG) or Image based (GIF, TIF and JPG).
- Users can add their own image.
- Vertices can have labels attached, derived from a chosen attribute in the selected layer (also feature ID and vertex coordinates can be displayed).
- Option to scale symbology wwith zoom
- For STRING type attributes, labels can be HTML formatted text.
- Vertex labels can have their own font, style, position and offset from vertex symbol.
- Layers have defaults symbols, and features in layers can have their own symbols.
A large set of geological symbols deriving from CARG Italian geological mapping project can be find at Geoarbores: Geological_Symbols.zip
JumpFillPattern Plugin (ver. 0.2)
- It allows user to add their own fill patterns to and OpenJUMP project.
- Patterns can be vector-based (using a WKT specification) or image-based using GIF, JPG, PNG or SVG images.
(other usefull plugins can be found on CADPLANs OpenJUMP Extensions page)