From OpenJUMP Wiki
back to Index page
this page is under construction. It will complete with some samples on using warp tool
Warp tools can be used for the following tasks:
- To warp a vector drawing to a georeferenced map
- To georeference a vector drawing with unusual Coordinate reference system
- To move and geo-orient a group of objects on a map.
OpenJUMP provides different way
- Warp and Affine transformation: see VIVID SOLUTIONs Jump Workbench User's Guide, page 41 to 43.
- New Affine Transformation: see for details the Tools page