Navigate throught a Project
From OpenJUMP Wiki
back to New User Guide Index
- To zoom to an area, click on Zoom In/Out icon in the Toolbar and draw rectangle in the area you want to zoom
- To zoom in to a specific point, check the Zoom In/Out icon Zoom In/Out in the Toolbar and left-click with the mouse to the point, to zoom in to a specific area, check the Zoom In/Out icon and draw a rectangle on the area.
- To zoom out from a specific point, check the Zoom In/Out icon in the Toolbar and right-click with the mouse on the point. Zoom out option is availabe also on the Layer View menu
- To Zoom in/out while editing, user can use Shortcut Keys:
- ALT+LEFT CLICK = Zoom in
- ALT+RIGHT CLICK = Zoom out
- To pan thought a project use the Pan Tool in the Toolbar. After selected the Pan Tool function, move the mouse to the pan direction,holding down the left button.
- Also _Pan_ tool has a shortcut key: SHIFT+ALT+Drag with LEFT CLICK
- To zoom to full extension of a project click on Zoom to full extent in the Toolbar
- To zoom to the extension of Layer, select a layer on the Layer View, left click to see the menu and click on click on Zoom to Layer tool.
- To zoom to selected items in a layer: a) select the items on the layer view, b) use the tool Zoom to select items available both in the Toolbar and in the Layer View
- Zoom Real Time available on the Toolbar uses the zoom wheel to zoom in/out. Clicking on the screen it is possible to set the zoom center.
- To zoom to previous viwe, use Zoom to previous in the Toolbar
- To zoom to next, use Zoom to next in the Toolbar